Bezig met laden...
Young Professional Program Risk Management bij Rabobank
Young Professional Program Rabobank Risk Management
Imagine exploring different parts of the Risk organization of one of the largest banks in The Netherlands… Find out how risks are managed within the bank by working in four assignments that you can customize yourself, based on your interest and background. Imagine joining our credit analysts or the financial restructuring and recovery team. Or are you more into the exact sciences? Then get to know our financial models and stress testing departments. Or maybe it is our regulatory oversight team or recovery and resolution that sparks your interest. It is all part of Risk Management.
During this two-year program you will get the chance to develop your potential, satisfy your intellectual curiosity and work in an international environment. The program has four six months rotations in which you can gain a broad insight in the Risk Management area. Next to your regular work you will be challenged in cross functional projects, vocational training and soft skills courses in which you will practice your presentation, communication and problem solving skills. Joining a ‘class’ of talented international young professionals, social activities and networking will also be part of the experience.
If this all sounds appealing to you, joining our Risk Management Young Professional Programme is the right move to kick-start your career. The programme starts 1 October 2019.
Making a difference
Risk Management takes a firm responsibility in keeping Rabobank a rock solid and client focused bank, not only by setting boundaries but also by supporting the business in servicing our clients. You can make a difference by supporting Risk Management’s core responsibilities:
- identify, challenge, investigate, assess and analyse key risks;
- define Rabobank’s risk appetite and translate strategy and regulatory requirements into risk policy;
- make sure risk exposures and concentrations are in line with the risk appetite and strategic goals;
- add value to the business by acting as a fundamental contributor to planning, strategy and business decisions;
- interface with the regulator on risk, liquidity and capital related issues.
- Making a difference by using your outstanding analytical and mathematical skills to solve complex business and analytical issues.
- Being a game changer for Rabobank by noticing and initiating innovative ideas.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Risk Management program brings talented people together. As one of our Risk Management Young Professionals you will work in a variety of teams. The exposure and relationships gained during the Risk Management Program will give you the foundation for further advancing your career within Rabobank after successfully completing the program.
Koen Vonk, Young Professional, currently in Loan Syndication (Debt Capital Markets): “In the Risk Management Young Professional Program I’ve learned that if you dare to take initiative and challenge yourself and the bank, anything is possible at Rabobank. I’ve seen our business from London to New York and worked with our regulators and biggest clients. The program has offered me a unique opportunity to start my career.”
Rebecca Gatto, Young Professional, currently in Credit Risk Rabobank New Zealand: “The Risk Management Young Professional Program has allowed me to get to know the bank and build my network in a way that I could never have done in a regular starter’s position. It has literally taken me to the other side of the world and challenged my understanding of our global business.”
Customer focus, initiative and enthusiasm for Risk Management are clearly essential for the role of Young Professional in this program. In addition, it's important that you recognize everything in the checklist below:
- you are enthusiastic, proactive, eager to learn and result-oriented;
- you are a good communicator and enjoy building professional relationships;
- you like co-operating with people from various backgrounds, expertise and participate in cross-functional teams;
- you are open to change and not afraid to think outside the box;
- you identify yourself with Rabobank’s two core competences Collaboration and Customer Focus.
- to have a convincing motivation for and interest in risk management and Rabobank;
- an academic master’s degree (or be about to obtain) in (quantitave) Finance, Economics, Econometrics or comparable;
- a full professional proficiency in English and preferably also in Dutch;
- no more than 2 years of relevant work experience;
- the ambition to play a key role in the dynamic environment of a large financial institution.
Growing a better world together
You're probably already aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- finding suitable jobs for 1,500 refugees together with Vluchtelingenwerk Nederland;
- thanks to an agreement with the UN World Food Program, more agricultural products are purchased from small farmers in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia. We aim to expand this platform to include one and a half million farmers in 25 countries in 2030.
Do you want to become the best version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth and development by providing an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. To maximize your potential, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow and excel as a professional. In addition, you can expect (on the basis of a 40 hour working week):
- a gross monthly salary between € 3.300 and € 3.500;
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (9% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout;
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career (in addition to the training provided by the program);
- flexible working times and location-independent working;
- 100% reimbursement of the costs of home/work travel if you travel by public transport! If you prefer to travel by car or motorbike, you can choose a home/work travel allowance;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%;
- development and coaching next to an extensive training package: a mentor and a buddy will guide you through the program and help you plan your career path.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Risk Management Young Professional and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy.
Include your motivation letter, resume and grades list. Please note that we cannot consider incomplete applications.
Good to know:
- Applications are open until 9 August 2019. Apply via the “Apply now” button. After cv selection the selection procedure consists of an interview, an assessment and a final selection day. Our aim is to handle applications according to the schedule below:
Application received until:
Week 18, 19 -> Selection day on 24 May 2019
Week 25, 26-> Selection day on 5 July 2019
Week 31, 32 (closing date 9 August 2019)-> Selection day on 22 August 2019
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Ewout Kerssens, Programme Lead Risk Management Young Professional Programme on 06 22693719 or via Ewout.Kerssens@rabobank.nl.
- Coen Hilvering, Recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via 0651409621 or via Coen.Hilvering@rabobank.nl.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- Your privacy is important to us. Please read our privacy statement here.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!
Word gevonden door werkgevers
Upload je CV!
Dagelijks zijn topwerkgevers op zoek naar kandidaten op TraineeshipPlaza. Upload nu gratis jouw informatie en zorg dat ze je kunnen vinden!