Bezig met laden...
Credit Risk Corporate & Institutional Graduate Program bij ABN AMRO
If you have a great attention to detail, excellent analytical skills and communicate easily, you might be one of the talents we are looking for!
Working for Credit Risk Corporate & Institutional Banking (C&IB) means working in an international, dynamic environment where you have the chance to see and analyze a variety of companies in different sectors worldwide. You will work on large deals and transactions which will become headline news the next month!
The Credit Risk C&IB Talent Program gives you the opportunity to develop your career in the field of Corporate Banking in general and Credit Risk in particular. During the program you will rotate within the following Credit Risk teams:
- Financial Institutions, Clearing, Diamonds & Jewelry Clients
- Large Corporate Clients, Leveraged Finance, Private Banking International and Trading Credit Risk
- Natural Resources, Global Transportation & Logistic Clients and Structured Debt
- Trade & Commodity Finance Clients
You will be exposed to a wide range of risk areas, with focus on Credit Risk. You play a key role in helping the bank to grow in a responsible way, by applying the bank’s risk appetite. In doing so, you will develop extensive relationships with stakeholder throughout the whole bank. It is essential that you follow market and general financial-economic developments and assess their consequences for our clients and also our own organization.
- Every year only four graduates are selected. Two in March and two in September.
- Some client characteristics: listed and private global companies, wealthy private individuals,
- Our exposure on these clients varies from millions to billions.
The first Credit Risk Talent Program will start in September 2019. The Talent Program will start with a general introduction day. The first five weeks you will join fellow graduates for a general 5-weeks course at Nyenrode to learn the basics of being a banker in various fields like Financial Markets, Banking Products, Financial Analysis, Valuations and Credit Risk. You will get insight in different markets like money markets, capital markets and commodities markets. Afterwards you will be assigned to one of the Credit Risk C&IB teams and the journey will start! During your first two years, you will join another department every four-five months. This way you will learn different skills in order to kick start your career but also to develop on a personal level.
In these two years you will also get acquainted with other departments within the bank that are strongly linked to Credit Risk, like the RTO department, where several projects related to Credit Risk are initiated and/or the business line where the transactions are originated. After these two years, you will be placed in one of the teams to further develop your knowledge and specialize in a specific sector. Of course we will provide you with all the training and coaching that you need in order to help you to get the most out of yourself.
You’ll also get the chance to enrich your training with a rotation at one of our offices abroad.
We are looking for the top students in the Netherlands. Are you a genuine analyst and good with numbers? Do you have a strong business sense, excellent social skills, and plenty of confidence? Do you enjoy working in a team setting and are you in the final phase of your academic career?
Then we are looking for you.
- University education (graduate with minimum bachelor level, preference for master level)
- A proven affinity with financial markets
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
- Have a general interest in the capital market, current social and economic developments, developments in specific market areas & sectors, sector data and competition.
- Passionate to work on transactions for major clients and have interest in companies in a great variety of sectors and their credit needs and credit worthiness.
What we offer
Starting in this Talent Program of ABN AMRO is the chance to prove yourself in a dynamic and challenging working environment. Every day is different, you are always learning, working and having fun in doing so. We believe that personal development is just as important as day-to-day working responsibilities, therefore ABN AMRO invests greatly in your talents. Furthermore we offer:
- Hands-on experience from the start
- Strong focus on personal development
- International working environment
- Flexible life-working balance (work from home, flexible office hours)
- Fixed contract after 15 months when successfully completed the training phase
- Competitive salary and yearly salary increase
- Additional benefits (i.e. laptop, mobile subscription, public transport annual card, gym at the workplace, bankers network activities)
Apply for this vacancy via the button below. Upload your CV, grades and covering letter. Please add your grades to either your CV or covering letter.
Graduates can apply for Credit Risk all year and there is no application deadline. The start of the first program, will take place in September 2019.
If you’re invited to take an aptitude test, you must complete it within three days. The test comprises sequences of numbers, figures and matrices.
Would you like to know more about the possibilities offered by this track? Get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Word gevonden door werkgevers
Upload je CV!
Dagelijks zijn topwerkgevers op zoek naar kandidaten op TraineeshipPlaza. Upload nu gratis jouw informatie en zorg dat ze je kunnen vinden!